Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cykloteket Street Show 2006

Went down to the annual Cykloteket Street show with my oldest daughter Siri and a friend of her. Brought my camera with me as I did last year.  If if you're into the Flying Circus of Dirt Kids check out my web-album below.

The setup this year was a little bit different than last year. This time two medium sized Big Air ramps where used compared to last year when they had one big one.

Despite the smaller ramps they pulled of both 360s and Back Flips.

Didn't have time to stay for the finals this year but managed to catch some moments with the camera from the two first heats.  The picture to the right is my favorite. It's one of the guys who has to bail a trick and I managed to get both him and his bike flying through the air.  

 

Cykloteket Street Show 2006
Sep 16, 2006 - 45 Photos

« Home | Next »

3 Comments:

Blogger Da' Square Wheelman, said...

I love your blog, especially the photos. I'd like to put it in my blogs list at Bicycle Diaries (http://bicycle-diaries.blogspot.com/
).

Would you do the same?

Thnx,

slowmotionarevolution at gmail.

9:48 pm  
Blogger Da' Square Wheelman, said...

actually slowmotionrevolution at gmail with no "a" %)

9:49 pm  
Blogger Johan Mörén said...

Thank you for your kind words. The link is there! Like your blog too!

/Johan

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home