Monday, March 14, 2005

Bicycle Storage with High WAF

Turning Bicycle Storage into Art





The above article lead me to the Delta Cycle Corporations home page. They have specialized in making stylish bicycle storage solutions that will look nice in the space where you are actually living not only your garage. If you, like me, live in an apartment, have no garage and receives looks that could kill every time you mention that storing the bike inside the apartment would be a good thing, this could be The Shit.

They also have good solutions for transporting your bike(s) in a SUV (god forbid), Flatbed or Van. From last summer I'm a lucky owner of a mint condition Volkswagen Transporter -88, and they had a pretty neat solution in the form of an expanding bar that you fix between the sidewalls of the van and attach lockable fork mounts to. I guess i would be able to get at least 3 or 4 bikes inside my Transporter with this solution.

The only thing that keeps me from ordering right away is that they currently have no reseller in Sweden.

« Home | Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home