Thursday, December 02, 2004

Initializing...

Howdy and welcome to my blog about bicycle related stuff. My current status as a cyclist is commuter and weekend warrior. I live and ride in Stockholm, Sweden.

I've got two bikes at the moment. One is the hybrid/speedster/flat-bar racer Kona Dr. Dew 2003 and the second one is a Cannondale CAAD3 road bike.


The Kona is my work horse. Used for commuting and transporting my kids. It's also a good training bike although the flat bar gets a bit tiresome for hands and elbows if you go on longer rides.


The CAAD3 is my training bike. Bought it from a friend at the end of the summer. Haven't really ridden in this one yet but it looks promising. Use it indoor on my trainer during the winter.


My ambition with this blog is to post comments on cycling related news that I find interesting and my own reflections on cycling in general.

« Home | Next »

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth said...

Dude! Kona is my poison too, even if I only have the measly Dew model, without the Doctor. It's a 2005, though ;)

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Johan,
I'm the co-founder of http://www.friendsofstockholm.se and I am in the process of writing a sort of a guide for cycling in Stockholm and came across your blog. Would you mind if I put your blog on the list? And please feel free to come and visit the site and hopefully even write a proper guide for us?

Thanks
Angela

9:39 am  
Blogger Johan Mörén said...

Hi Angela! I'm glad you want to my blog on your list. I'll check out your site and come back to you about the guide.

Regards
Johan

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home